In part 2 of the series, I continue my conversation with Dan Miller, co-founder of Fundrise, and we get into the nitty-gritty of how you could use crowdfunding to finance your next commercial real estate deal. We talk about the kind of investments crowdfunding companies look for, how they underwrite them, what terms they want, how they structure the deal, what returns they’re looking for. After this episode, you should have an excellent idea of how incorporate crowdfunding as a viable source of capital for your next commercial real estate deal.
- How to find your investors and what to say.
- How to gain instant credibility even if you have no prior experience.
- How to get commitments from your investors long before you have your first deal under contract.
- How to structure the investment and securities laws considerations.
- 29 pages, PDF Download
- PLUS, subscription to my e-newsletter.
- MB 065: The 7-Hour Book – With Nick Raithel
- How to Use Commercial Real Estate to Add $1M to Your Net Worth in 5 Years
- What Yields a Higher Return Selling Now, Selling in a Few Years, or Refinancing
- MB 064: The Right Way to Work with Brokers to Find Off-Market Deals – With Michael Becker
- How Over-Paying For An Apartment Building Can Get You A Deal In Real Estate