In part 2 of the series, I continue my conversation with Dan Miller, co-founder of Fundrise, and we get into the nitty-gritty of how you could use crowdfunding to finance your next commercial real estate deal. We talk about the kind of investments crowdfunding companies look for, how they underwrite them, what terms they want, how they structure the deal, what returns they’re looking for. After this episode, you should have an excellent idea of how incorporate crowdfunding as a viable source of capital for your next commercial real estate deal.
- How to find your investors and what to say.
- How to gain instant credibility even if you have no prior experience.
- How to get commitments from your investors long before you have your first deal under contract.
- How to structure the investment and securities laws considerations.
- 29 pages, PDF Download
- PLUS, subscription to my e-newsletter.
- MB 085 – Leaning on the Credibility of Your Team to Jump-Start Your Multi-Family Business – With Devin Elder
- MB 084: Taking ‘Massive Stinking Action’ to Reach Your Big Dreams – With Tamar Mar
- MB 083: The Best Investments to Build Wealth – With The Cashflow Ninja M.C. Laubscher
- MB 082: Wealth Can’t Wait – With Paul Morris
- MB 081 – The Passive Income Investor – With Tim & Tom Black