In part 2 of the series, I continue my conversation with Dan Miller, co-founder of Fundrise, and we get into the nitty-gritty of how you could use crowdfunding to finance your next commercial real estate deal. We talk about the kind of investments crowdfunding companies look for, how they underwrite them, what terms they want, how they structure the deal, what returns they’re looking for. After this episode, you should have an excellent idea of how incorporate crowdfunding as a viable source of capital for your next commercial real estate deal.
- How to find your investors and what to say.
- How to gain instant credibility even if you have no prior experience.
- How to get commitments from your investors long before you have your first deal under contract.
- How to structure the investment and securities laws considerations.
- 29 pages, PDF Download
- PLUS, subscription to my e-newsletter.
- MB 050: Raising Money from Family Offices (With Richard Wilson)
- MB 049: How I Replaced My Income With Apartment Buildings (with Mark Walker)
- MB 048: How I Closed My First 22-Unit Apartment Deal in 3 Months (With Ed Hermsen)
- How a Small Apartment Building Made Me $40,000/Yr (Video)
- Why Single Family House Investing Won’t Get You Out of the Rat Race