In this 2-part series, you will become an expert in crowdfunding and what it means to your commercial real estate investing. I interview Dan Miller, the co-founder of Fundrise, which is a veteran in the space. Dan provides you with an excellent overview of crowdfunding. We talk about how crowdfunding works from an investor’s perspective. In part 2, we’ll talk in great detail about how crowdfunding works from a syndicator’s perspective and how to use it to raise capital for your commercial real estate deals.
- How to find your investors and what to say.
- How to gain instant credibility even if you have no prior experience.
- How to get commitments from your investors long before you have your first deal under contract.
- How to structure the investment and securities laws considerations.
- 29 pages, PDF Download
- PLUS, subscription to my e-newsletter.
- MB 074: How I Did My First (69-Unit) Deal Without Experience or My Own Money – With Patrick Duffy
- MB 073: The Secret to Quitting Your Job With Real Estate – With Brad Tacia
- Creating The Life You Want As A Real Estate Investor Now (Not “Someday”)
- MB 072: How to Overcome the Most Crippling Limiting Beliefs – With Tyler Sheff
- MB 071: Why it’s Patriotic to NOT Pay Taxes – With David Zook