In this 2-part series, you will become an expert in crowdfunding and what it means to your commercial real estate investing. I interview Dan Miller, the co-founder of Fundrise, which is a veteran in the space. Dan provides you with an excellent overview of crowdfunding. We talk about how crowdfunding works from an investor’s perspective. In part 2, we’ll talk in great detail about how crowdfunding works from a syndicator’s perspective and how to use it to raise capital for your commercial real estate deals.
- How to find your investors and what to say.
- How to gain instant credibility even if you have no prior experience.
- How to get commitments from your investors long before you have your first deal under contract.
- How to structure the investment and securities laws considerations.
- 29 pages, PDF Download
- PLUS, subscription to my e-newsletter.
- How to Structure Syndicated Investor Deals: What Kind of Legal Entity Should I Use
- MB 060: How to Survive (and Thrive) the Next Crash
- Opinion You Should Use Money From Friends & Family for Investing
- 3 Ways to Handle Requests for Proof of Funds When You Don’t Have Any
- How to Own the Majority of an Apartment Building Using Other People’s Money