In this 2-part series, you will become an expert in crowdfunding and what it means to your commercial real estate investing. I interview Dan Miller, the co-founder of Fundrise, which is a veteran in the space. Dan provides you with an excellent overview of crowdfunding. We talk about how crowdfunding works from an investor’s perspective. In part 2, we’ll talk in great detail about how crowdfunding works from a syndicator’s perspective and how to use it to raise capital for your commercial real estate deals.
- How to find your investors and what to say.
- How to gain instant credibility even if you have no prior experience.
- How to get commitments from your investors long before you have your first deal under contract.
- How to structure the investment and securities laws considerations.
- 29 pages, PDF Download
- PLUS, subscription to my e-newsletter.
- MB 065: The 7-Hour Book – With Nick Raithel
- How to Use Commercial Real Estate to Add $1M to Your Net Worth in 5 Years
- What Yields a Higher Return Selling Now, Selling in a Few Years, or Refinancing
- MB 064: The Right Way to Work with Brokers to Find Off-Market Deals – With Michael Becker
- How Over-Paying For An Apartment Building Can Get You A Deal In Real Estate