In this episode, my good friend Jonathan Mickles asks me a 101 questions about analyzing apartment building investing deals, and how to do so as quickly as possible. We talk about investment criteria, returns, the 50% rule, how to value commercial real estate, and how to determine the most you should pay for an apartment building.
Related Posts to this Podcast
- Power Negotiating Apartment Building Deals with Side-by-Side Scenarios
- How to Pay Yourself When Buying Apartment Building Deals with Investors
- How to Project Investor Returns When Analyzing Apartment Building Deals
- What Should Your Apartment Building Investment Criteria Be?
- The 50% Rule to Quickly Analyze an Apartment Building Investing Deal
- Case Study of a Syndicated Apartment Building Deal
- Syndicated Deal Analyzer Software – Video Tour