I’ve heard of Cost Segregation before to save a TON on taxes but dismissed it because I thought it was only something for big commercial property owners – definitely not for smaller properties or newbies.
Boy, was I wrong. After speaking with Heidi Henderson with Engineered Tax Services (ETS) she set the record straight:
If you own real estate valued at least $500,000 – you could save HUGE on your taxes this year.
It was such an eye-opener for me that I thought I’d make it available to you.
Here’s what we cover in this episode:
- What is Cost Segregation and what are its benefits?
- What kind of real estate is Cost Segregation most suited for? What’s the minimum size? What is it less suited for?
- How a company like ETS works with your CPA.
- What’s involved in a Cost Segregation Analysis and what is actually produced?
- Aside from the tax benefits, there are other benefits down the road. What are they?
- Heidi walks us through a case study analysis for a small apartment building. If it works for a small building like this, it’ll work for larger stuff, too!
- Here is a link to the full benefits analysis report from the show.
Heidi is making a free benefits analysis available to all of you. I went through the process myself. Not only was it easy and free, I was SHOCKED at the savings, even for a small building that we used as an example.
If you’d like ETS to do one of these for you, please complete the form here.
To contact Heidi Henderson, please call her at (801) 564-4464. ETS’s web site is www.engineeredtaxservices.com.